Save the date! donorflex RUGs are back on the road
By Mark Higgitt
| December 18, 2017
The donorflex team will be back on the road during April and May for 2018s season of Regional User Group roadshows.
Theyre timed to run before GDPR becomes law on Friday, May 25, and will deliver our customary day of insight and information on donorflex 11.
Once again, weve worked hard with our host venues to balance ease of access and value-for-money in our choice of dates and locations, resulting in a rate of £50 (exc VAT) per delegate.
When and where are the RUGs?
Heres the list of dates and venues, along with an indication of the number of seats available.
Remember, house full notices went up at most of last Marchs 2017 Regional Training Day venues well before the event in question.
- Midlands: Tuesday, April 17 Hexagon Theatre, Midlands Arts Centre, Cannon Hill Park, Edgbaston, Birmingham B12 9QH (84 places)
- South-West + Wales: Tuesday, April 24 Parkway Hotel, Cwmbran Drive, Cwmbran, Gwent NP44 3UW (40 places)
- North-West: Thursday, April 26 Leasowe Castle Hotel, Leasowe Road, Moreton, Wirral, Merseyside CH46 3RF (55 places)
- Scotland + Northern Ireland: Tuesday, May 1 The Teacher Building, 14 St Enoch Square, Glasgow G1 4DB (12 places)
- East: Tuesday, May 8 Arthur Rank Hospice Charity, Cherry Hinton Road, Shelford Bottom, Cambridge CB22 3FB (50 places)
- South-East: Wednesday, May 9 Sandown Park, Portsmouth Road, Esher, Surrey KT10 9AJ (60 places)
- North-East 1: Wednesday, May 16 Kenwood Hall, Kenwood Road, Sheffield, South Yorkshire S7 1NQ (50 places)
- North-East 2: Thursday, May 17 Holiday Inn, A1 Scotch Corner, Darlington, Co Durham DL10 6NR (50 places)
What next? Book your places
The booking forms for the 2018 RUG season are now open.
As usual, youll need to ask your donorflex Liaison Manager to set the ball rolling.
He or she is the colleague whose login credentials give access to areas of the donorflex website that are off-limits to the general public.
All they need to do is click the Bookings button on the right of the menu bar, then choose the appropriate venue or venues and tell us:
- The name and details of the person whos our point-of-contact for the booking, and
- The names and details of the delegates. Remember, if the point-of-contact is also a delegate, youll need to repeat the personal details