Choose the one that best suits you
Our donorflex Gold, Platinum and Diamond Partnership Agreements provide you with the comfort and security of knowing that our expertise has, in effect, extended your management team to help meet the challenges you face.
The key to each agreement is its high cost-effectiveness. Each includes dedicated training and technical review to help you structure, deploy and monitor donorflex in the best way to meet your organisations needs.
We place emphasis on our commitment to a planned approach, from the moment we establish a schedule for the year with you, to the day you measure the success it has brought.
Why engage in a donorflex Partnership Agreement?
If youve started asking yourselves these questions, its time to give us a call!
- Are you making the most of the potential that donorflex offers to your organisation and the cause that depends upon it?
- Would you benefit from having a nominated donorflex account manager with a clear and consistent insight into your operational needs?
- Do you feel that the development of your donorflex operating procedures and the implementation of donorflex features would benefit from working more closely with a donorflex specialist, to help you to plan your development and to monitor and evaluate your progress?
- Do you anticipate needing to book training during the next 12 months to enhance your staffs ability to make better use of donorflex than you do at present?
After youve discussed these questions with your key stakeholders, pick up the phone.
What kind of objectives do Partnership Agreement clients set?
Flexibility is the key to a Partnership Agreement. So here are some thoughts to fuel a conversation:
- Develop a donorflex-based operational strategy to support the needs of a new fundraising campaign or capital appeal
- Conduct exercises to classify and segment existing donors for cultivation and development purposes
- Prepare data for specialised external data-cleansing processes
- Help to prepare data sourced from external bodies (bought-in lists) for batch importation to donorflex
- Improve the structure of their donorflex information via data toolkits, helping them to redefine their coding structures
- Provide focused training when they decide to implement more features of donorflex such as Organised Events Management, Merchandise, Legacy Management, Biographic Profiling or advanced techniques for Data Segmentation and Campaign Monitoring, and
- Produce tailored management reports to meet their specific needs using Crystal Reports, which can then be made available to their users from the donorflex Tracker Reports extension menu
As you can see, a Partnership Agreement can cover immense ground.
Whos involved in the process of delivering a successful project?
The success of a Partnership Agreement depends upon commitment from both sides.
Well need you to nominate someone from your team to be the donorflex champion, the person wholl be our main point of contact and ensure that the right person or people are involved at the right time for each element of the partnership plan. The donorflex champion doesnt necessarily need to have donorflex skills or use it on a day-to-day basis.
Well do the same by nominating a champion in our team as well. He or she will perform the same role, keeping the Partnership Agreements project on track and ensuring that the most appropriate person is involved in delivering whats required at the right time.
These are just a few that wed anticipate:
- How does a Partnership Agreement work in practice?
- How much does it cost, and how do you pay?
- What can the dedicated time be used for?
- How do you measure the difference between a Gold, Platinum and Diamond Partnership Agreement?
- Can the Partnership Agreement be extended?
- And, finally, can the benefits of a donorflex Partnership Agreement be described in four words?
Well answer the last one
Efficiency. Effectiveness. Added value.
I need to reinforce the point that this is a partnership (with donorflex). Were developing a product that allows us to achieve our goal of engaging supporters and increasing income, and achieves donorflexs goal of supporting the hospice movement Nigel Seymour, Director of Fundraising, Princess Alice Hospice, Esher
Want to know more?
Call our consultants on 0121 458 7887. Theyre waiting to see how you want your fortunes to prosper!