donorflex is committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to the Site and the confidentiality of any personal information provided as a result.
1. donorflex is registered under the Data Protection Act 1984 as amended 1998 and complies with the Act in all dealings with customer or supplier data.
2. donorflex will never sell or share customer or supplier data with unrelated third parties.
3. If you register on Site with donorflex your details will be kept by us solely to process orders or alert you from time to time to new products or services we offer that may interest you. donorflex processes and stores information about its customers and suppliers in accordance with its registered entry and all data is securely held and used only for the reasons notified to the Information Commissioner.
4. For a copy of the data we hold on you please contact email@example.com
5. We may also use your contact information to inform you of changes to the Site. If you do not wish to receive such information you can unsubscribe by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Cookies are defined as messages given to a web browser of a web server. The message is then stored by the browser as a text file. A cookies main objective is to identify users and personalize their visit by welcoming them by name etc.
2. If you require further information about our privacy and /or data protection policy please contact email@example.com
3. Information on the Data Protection Act 1998 is on the Data Protection web site at www.dataprotection.gov.uk or www.dpr.gov.uk where you can view our registration details.
1. In our bulk customer e-mail communications, we use a device called a click-through URL. When you click on one of these URLs, you pass through our system before arriving at the website that is your true destination. Care Data Systems uses click-throughs to determine the level of interest in particular topics and to measure the effectiveness of our communications.
2. All data is encrypted to prevent improper use. Only http:// or https:// links are transformed.
3. We dont share this data with external organisations.
1. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on the Site (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by donorflex, its clients or its licensors.
2. All trademarks mentioned or displayed within the Site belong to their respective owners and are acknowledged as such.
3. For the purposes of this legal notice, any copying, downloading, re-publishing, altering, transmitting or using in any way any material from the Site without the express written permission of donorflex whether for commercial exploitation or any other purpose is prohibited. If you breach any of the terms in this legal notice, your permission to use the Site automatically terminates, and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from the Site.
4. No part of the Site may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without the prior written permission of donorflex.
5. Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
1. Transactions between businesses are exempt from the Distance Selling Regulations. donorflex deals only with bona fide businesses of all types. It supplies no products or services applicable to individual consumers.
1. The donorflex web site has been designed and produced to conform to all current accessibility standards and each image has an alternative method of communication.
2. Our Site has been designed in such a way as to make for easy navigation and successful finding of information.
3. The Site has been optimized to be compatible with all browser and screen technology.
4. Should you have any difficulties with accessibility issues please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. As new standards of accessibility for web media are adopted we shall review this Site and maintain a leading position to ensure no group is excluded from access through disability.
CMAC Computer Systems Ltd, registered in England, trading as Care Data Systems
Website produced and maintained by Care Data Systems, Patrick House, Lakeside Centre, Lifford Lane, Kings Norton, Birmingham B30 3NU email@example.com